The BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd and is one of Australia's leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries.
We are now seeking to engage a suitably experienced Stores People to join the Hazelmere stores. This Position will see you working in a fast paced, high volume receivals, dispatch or Inventory team and will require the successful candidates to have meticulous experience in one or more of the aforementioned areas.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist with all goods in and out processing
- Pick and pack orders accurately
- Schedule transport
- Product labelling
- Bin location maintenance
- Assist with stock-take preparation and count
- Maintain a safe and clean working area
- Other duties as required
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Current forklift licence is essential
- Experience working in Receivals, Dispatch and/or Inventory Store roles is desirable training will be provided for the right candidate
- C class drivers’ licence
- Pronto or SAP knowledge will be highly regarded
- Computer literacy in MS Outlook, work and excel
Rewards on Offer:
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Competitive hourly rate with Super paid on all hours worked
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally and Interstate within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
Successful applicants will be required to complete, and pass fit for work medicals, drugs and alcohol test, complete company and client induction requirements.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants