Ausdrill Limited are currently sourcing an experienced shot crew assistant. 2/1 roster FiFo ex: Perth. ASAP start.
Areas of Responsibility will include but not limited to:
- Prime, charge, stem and tie in a blast patterns in a safe and efficient manner as instructed by the Shotfirer.
- Mark out drill patterns as instructed by the shotfirer or site manager.
- Ensure blast vehicles are kept in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- Ensure explosives magazines are kept in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- Ensure all safety requirements are adhered to at all times.
- Report all incidents, accidents and injuries.
- Present yourself in a clean and professional manner at all times.
- Ensure occupational health and safety of all employees as per Ausdrill policy
- Maintain suitable work practices that minimise or eliminate environmental risks.
- Assist in other areas outside the shot crew within your capabilities when required.
Experience / Skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred
- Hold a valid manual C Class drivers licence
- Hold a Dangerous Goods Security Card - DGSC
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS
Rewards on Offer:
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Ongoing training
- Competitive salary
- Potential for Career Advancement within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants