Ausdrill Limited is a top 200 ASX listed company that employs in excess of 5,000 staff worldwide due to the remarkable growth throughout its 30 year history. The Ausdrill Group of Companies is a diversified mining and services group providing leading edge services in mining, drill & blast, exploration & water bore drilling, procurement & logistics, manufacturing and analytical services with operations throughout Australia, United Kingdom and Africa.
Ausdrill Limited is currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to undertake roles at the Kalgoorlie Superpit and other local operations.
The successful applicant will be required to work a 7 Days on, 4 days off, 7 nights on, 3 days off continuous shift roster and have a desire to progress in the drilling industry.
The following is required to apply for the position:
- Hold a current West Australian Drivers Licence. C class as a minimum.
- Be able to successfully complete pre-employment medical, drug screen and functional assessment.
- Present a National police clearance no older than 3 months.
- Have a reasonable level of mechanical aptitude.
- Hold full working rights in Australia.
- Be physically fit and prepared to undertake manual duties
- Have the ability to work well in small teams.
This is an opportunity to secure permanent and stable employment in the mining industry and persons with no experience are encouraged to apply providing they meet the above parameters.
The roles are suitable for Kalgoorlie Residents.
Your role as a Grade Control sampler will be assisting the Driller and working as part of a small team, key duties and responsibilities include;
- Sample preparation
- Equipment servicing and maintenance
- Drill equipment and consumables management
- Operation of drilling support equipment
- Working productively and safely
On offer to successful applicants is the opportunity to join an industry leading organisation, training to national competency standards and work alongside dedicated industry professionals.
Please note that this position is very labour intensive and requires working outdoors in a mining environment in sometimes extreme weather conditions.
Ausdrill Limited offer employee benefits including salary packaging (Novated Leases, Remote Area benefits) in accordance with company policy and legislative requirements.
If you are interested in a career in one of Australia’s premier mining services companies, please apply today.
Genuine candidates should apply direct to this advertisement.