MinAnalytical Laboratory Services, part of the Ausdrill Group of Companies, is a quality-focused, independent analytical service Company that provides a range of geochemical and precious metal analysis to the minerals exploration and mining industry.
We are now seeking to engage enthusiastic and committed personnel who are available to join our team at our minerals laboratory in Kalgoorlie. Positions are on a Casual basis, with generous hours available, and a view to permanent placement for the right candidate.
- Strong commitment to safety
- High work ethic
- Must be available for Casual shifts which will be made up of Day, Afternoon, Night or Weekends (where required)
- Experience in Jaw Crushers, Riffle Splitters, LM2 and LM5 Pulverisers is considered advantageous but not essential.
- Able to work in hot and physically demanding conditions.
Successful applicants will demonstrate an ability to work effectively as part of a team and have well developed communication skills, as well as flexibility to work in other departments.
Rewards on Offer:
- On the Job Training
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally and Interstate within the Ausdrill Group
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
- Ticket opportunities to big events and sporting matches.
Successful applicants will be required to complete, and pass fit for work medicals, drugs and alcohol test, Police clearance and complete company and client induction requirements.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.