The BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd and is one of Australia's leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Quality assessing and reporting on product standards for used and aftermarket heavy earthmoving equipment.
As the Quality Control Officer your primary responsibilities will include:
- Complete all sections of QC forms
- Collaborate with workshop staff and customers in regards to aftermarket parts warranty and quality requirements.
- Keep detailed records in MYOSH system, including photograph and descriptions
- Report and Organise repairs to items that do not meet the standard
- Adhere to all BTP Procedures, Policies and work instructions
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times
- Engineering Certificate 2 or higher
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Knowledge of camera use to document parts
- Able to demonstrate proficient skills using measuring equipment including Micrometers and Vernier’s
- LF ticket essential
- Experience in Earth-Moving or Machine shop preferred
- Good Communication skills
- Basics computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
As a Company, we promote an inclusive and collaborative culture at BTP. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
If you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy, we encourage you to apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV and supporting documentation.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants