The BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd and is one of Australia's leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Quality assessing and reporting on product standards for used and aftermarket heavy earthmoving equipment.
As the Quality Control Officer your primary responsibilities will include:
- Complete all sections of QC forms
- Keep detailed records in MYOSH system, including photograph and descriptions
- Report and Organise repairs to items that do not meet the standard
- Adhere to all BTP Procedures, Policies and work instructions
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times
- Experience in Component Rebuild is a true requirement of this role
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Able to demonstrate proficient skills using measuring equipment including Micrometers and Vernier’s
- LF ticket essential
- Experience in Earth-Moving or Machine shop would be adventitious
- Good Communication skills
As a Company, we promote an inclusive and collaborative culture at BTP. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
If you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy, we encourage you to apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV and supporting documentation.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants