Ausdrill Limited are currently looking for a competent Production Driller to join our team at Blair Athol. The role would entail working with a small team on site operating CAT SKSW and Epiroc DML drill rigs.
The role is 7 Days on/7 off, live in town or DIDO with roster flexibility to suit.
The successful applicant will be required:
- To hold a current Queensland Drivers licence. C Class as a minimum.
- To successfully complete pre-employment medicals including functional assessment and Drug and alcohol screen.
- Present a Clear National police clearance no older than 3 months
- Demonstrate previous experience in a Production drilling role
- Hold full Australian work rights.
- Standard 11
Ausdrill Limited offer generous employment benefits including salary packaging (Novated Leases, Remote area benefits) in accordance with company policy and legislative requirements.
If you are interested in a career with one of Australia's premier mining services companies, please apply today.