The Ausdrill Group is an ASX 200 listed Company and Australia’s second largest integrated mining services provider. As a global mining service business, we have interests in surface and underground mining, exploration, mine development, mineral analysis, procurement & logistics and equipment maintenance. We employ more than 7000 people and have operations in Australia, Africa, India Egypt and the United Kingdom.
Ausdrill Group now seek to engage a suitably experienced Procurement Officer with a flexible team attitude to join the groups fast paced procurement team based out of Canning Vale head office.
Key Responsibilities of the Procurement Officer included;
- Process end to end procurement activities using PRONTO and COUPA
- Create and Issue purchase orders
- Maintain, Negotiate price and deliveries with vendors
- Maintain, record and contribute data analyses improvement
- Meet group targets on cost, productivity, accuracy & timelines
To be successful in this role you will have;
- 1 + years Procurement/Purchasing experience data entry
- Experience in expediting orders.
- Strong communication and customer service
- Current Australian drivers licence and transportation
- Ability to priorities and organize efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- PRONTO experience
- Meticulous approach to work and high level of attention to detail
- Previous employment within the Contract Mining sector or similar (highly regarded)
The successful applicant will be part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team with a leading Contract Mining Company. We promote an inclusive and collaborative culture at Ausdrill. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants