MinAnalytical Laboratory Services, part of the Ausdrill Group of Companies, is a quality-focused, independent analytical service Company that provides a range of geochemical and precious metal analysis to the minerals exploration and mining industry.
We are now seeking to engage an enthusiastic, experienced and committed Senior Laboratory Supervisor who is available to join our team at our minerals laboratory in Kalgoorlie. The position is a full time, permanent role, with an opportunity to advance for the right candidate.
- Strong commitment to safety with demonstrated leadership attributes
- High work ethic
- High level of supervisory experience including performance management.
- Experience in Sample preparation will be highly regarded.
- Management of stock with some knowledge of purchasing systems and processes.
- Excellent time management skills with an emphasis on prioritising to meet deadlines.
The successful applicant will demonstrate an ability to work effectively as part of a team and have well developed communication skills, as well as flexibility to manage varying work loads and personnel.
Rewards on Offer:
- On the Job Training
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally and Interstate within the Ausdrill Group
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options and remote area allowances in line with legislation and company policy.
Successful applicants will be required to complete, and pass fit for work medicals, drugs and alcohol test, and complete company induction requirements.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.