Ausdrill Limited are currently seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated maintenance administrator for the Canning Vale workshop.
Areas of Responsibility will include but not limited to:
- Accurate data entry of various forms, including time sheets, service cards, component change, and pre-start forms into PRONTO
- Prepare internal and external asset transfers
- Record and track vehicle site allocation
- Updating and maintaining the current company vehicle information register
- Maintain pressure vehicle Register as a statutory requirement.
Experience / Skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role essential
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office
- Experience with PRONTO
- An eye for detail and strong attention to data entry accuracy
- Strong focus on time management and adhering to deadlines
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS
Rewards on Offer:
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Competitive salary
- Potential for Career Advancement within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants