BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd, and is one of Australia's leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries.
BTP Group in Mackay currently require qualified and experienced Leading Hand Diesel Fitters/Plant Mechanics to lead our site-based teams forward at Coppabella and Moorvale.
Joining us, you will become a valued member of our Maintenance team. Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, you will be leading a small team to ensuring that servicing, maintenance and repairs on a variety of mainly CAT heavy equipment is completed safely, providing a quality service to our client.
General skills, experience and knowledge required:
- HD Trade Qualifications - minimum Trade Certificate (Please note this is not a Cert III)
- 3-5yrs experience with time spent as a leading hand on site
- Current S1, S2, S3, G2
- Current STD 11
- Experience in electrical and hydraulic fault finding
- Experience working with ET and SIS programs
- Good written and oral communication with the ability to liaise with all levels of the organisation
- High Risk tickets adventitious
Rewards on Offer:
- Job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Full Black Coal Award Entitlements including up to 6 weeks (30 days) Annual Leave
- Potential for career advancement locally and interstate within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
- Cash incentive referrals
If you are driven, confident and have the required skills and qualifications we encourage you to apply now attaching CV, Qualifications, Drivers Licence and High-Risk Tickets
Successful applicants will be required to carry out and pass fit for work medicals, drugs and alcohol test, complete company and client induction requirements.
Recruitment agencies will be politely declined.