BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd and is one of Australia's leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries.
Exciting new opportunities now exist with the BTP Group for keen, energetic and committed individuals looking to pursue a challenging, stimulating and rewarding heavy duty mechanic trade upgrade. As part of this initiative you will undertake bridging training to obtain your HD trade certificate and gain the necessary experience to successfully operate as a HD mechanic.
- Attend Caterpillar Dealer studies in the field of heavy duty mechanical engineering
- Carry out on-the-job training in our heavy-duty component and mining equipment workshops
- Repair and maintain a range of components from mining equipment including CAT, Komatsu, and Hitachi
- Complete parts requisitions for parts required to carry out repairs and maintenance.
- Attend daily and weekly safety meetings
- Follow all BTP Group policies & procedures.
Experience/Qualifications/Personal Traits required:
- Trade Qualification AUR (automotive trade)
- Minimum 2 years post trade preferred
- Current driver’s license
- Forklift and dogging desirable but not essential
- Genuine interest in working on heavy-duty earth moving equipment
- Committed to meet all study requirements related to obtaining your HD trade certificate
Rewards on Offer:
- Fully funded heavy-duty mechanical trade training package
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Interest-free company loan available for tooling purchases
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally, Interstate & Internationally within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
Successful applicants will be required to complete medical and functional assessments.
AGENCIES WILL BE POLIETLY DECLINED