The BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd and is one of Australia's leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries.
Due to business growth BTP Group Hazelmere are currently seeking to engage experienced and trade qualified Hydraulics Mechanics to carry out Stripping, assessing, rebuilding and final testing of hydraulic cylinders.
Successful applicants must be prepared to work evening shift work between the hours of 2pm and 230am.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Strip, measure, inspect and report on all cylinder components.
- Diagnose hydraulic cylinder faults.
- Cleaning and preparing hydraulics cylinders for paint.
- Assemble and test hydraulic cylinders.
- Preparing and packaging of hydraulic cylinders for dispatch.
- Attend safety meetings
- Follow all BTP/Ausdrill Procedures, polices and work to instruction.
Experience / Qualifications required:
- 2 years previous experience carrying out a similar role.
- Automotive or Engineering Trade Qualification essential.
- Extensive knowledge of hydraulic cylinders and testing requirements.
- First aid certificate preferred however, training can be provided for the right candidate
- Competent computer skills and knowledge of Caterpillar SIS
- LF & DG Licence desirable
- Knowledge and the application of OH&S in the work place.
Rewards on Offer:
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Competitive hourly rate with Super paid on all hours worked
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally and Interstate within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
- Cash referral program.
- Ticket opportunities to big events and sporting matches.
Successful applicants will be required to complete, and pass fit for work medicals, drugs and alcohol test, complete company and client induction requirements.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants