A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Contract Mining Services Company for a fixed term contract period of 6 months is now available for a highly organised and attention driven HR and Recruitment Administrator to join our small but dynamic team.
Reporting to the Team Leader of Recruitment, the successful candidate will be providing confidential employee relations administrative support to the HR team and high-level assistance to the Recruitment team with the pre-employment and On-boarding process.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Being the key link in the on-boarding of new employees - ensuring a seamless experience
- Coordinating all HR documentation and interface with the Payroll Team
- Issuing exit interviews and database maintenance
- Performance Review system administration
- Assisting with varying aspects within the recruitment and talent cycle including interview bookings & reference checks
- Supporting HR and Recruitment team with regular and ad-hoc reporting and general administration
- Arranging and administering quarterly employee service awards
- Assisting recruitment team with processing of visa applications
- Delegating requests from the HR help desk to appropriate team members
- First point of contact for E-Recruitment system queries
With a happy disposition, the ideal candidate will have a proactive, can-do attitude with high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. You will be able to fully commit to the fixed term 6 month contract.
- Highly developed Microsoft Office application skills
- Working knowledge of HR or Recruitment processes (highly regarded)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative role (preferable)
- Ability to adapt to new processes and systems
- Ability to prioritise and work in a quick moving environment
- Ideas on administrative improvements
In return, as a Company, we promote an inclusive and collaborative culture at Ausdrill. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
If you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy, we encourage you to apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV and supporting documentation.