The business has recently outlined an exciting new growth strategy and building strong, consistent and recognisable brands is seen as central part of our business development.
A newly created opportunity has become available for an experienced, innovative and creative graphic designer. The role will see the successful candidate play a pivotal role in reshaping our brands and taking our businesses to a global industry audience.
Reporting to the Manager Brand and Communications, you will work across both digital and traditional platforms creating strong and consistent visual communications that engage and stimulate our audiences.
As the Graphic Designer your primary responsibilities will include:
- Brand Management- Development and maintaining of Brand Guidelines for all the businesses across the Group
- Digital Marketing- The creation of compelling visual content for Group digital assets
- Image management & development
- Creating high quality marketing collateral to support the businesses including design and production of PowerPoint documents, capability documents and tender documents
- Exhibition stand design
- Continual improvement of client services, sharing and developing ideas and solutions
You’ll be passionate about design and creating impactful visual experiences. A team player full of creativity and ideas, you will be service focussed and possess a can-do attitude with the following skills and qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Skilled in Digital Graphic Design applications
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PPT and Excel
- Possess exceptional attention to detail
- Resourceful, proactive, organised and highly motivated
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy environment whilst working across multiple brands
- Mining Industry experience is highly favoured
As a Company, we promote an inclusive and collaborative culture at Ausdrill. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
If you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy, we encourage you to apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV and supporting documentation.