MinAnalytical, part of the Ausdrill group of companies, is a quality-focused, independent analytical service company providing a range of geochemical and precious metals analysis to the minerals exploration and mining industry.
Reporting to the Technical Manager you will develop your career in the laboratory as a chemist, assisting in the day to day operation and technical competency of the strict production and quality requirements.
- Tertiary degree qualifications in Science and/or Chemistry.
- High quality graduate with a willingness to learn
- Ability to pass a routine medical and fitness for work testing
- C Class licence
Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensure operations in performance, quality and turnaround meet the effectiveness and efficient requirements of the facility
- Assist QA/QC in reviews
- Assist in new validation and method improvement work
- Maintain/calibrate allocated instruments to ensure minimal downtime and all laboratory compliance with respect to ISO/IEC 17025 and NATA accreditation are meet
The successful applicant will be part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team with a leading Contract Mining Company. We promote an inclusive and collaborative culture within the Ausdrill Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants