Ausdrill Northwest, part of the Ausdrill Group, provides exploration drilling services to clients throughout regional Australia.
We are currently looking for HD qualified Drill Fitters to join our expert teams in the Pilbara working on Exploration Drills and associated equipment.
Ausdrill offer FIFO (ex Perth) arrangements with work rosters comprising of two weeks on and one week off. Work activities are predominately in the Pilbara and Goldfields Region of Western Australia with a number of sites being located away from the main population areas.
Qualifications / Experience required?
- HD Trade Certificate (Heavy Diesel / Heavy Plant Fitter)
- Previous experience of having worked in a similar role preferably on exploration drills and support equipment
- Unrestricted HR Drivers Licence essential
- Fork Lift Licence an advantage
- CV, DG, RB desirable but not essential
- The ability to work independently and prioritise work activities to support operational requirements
- Undertake servicing, maintenance and repairs to plant and equipment in a safe manner
- Ensure all equipment, plant and machinery complies with the relevant safety standards.
- Undertake component change-outs as required
- Diagnosis of faults
- Raise orders for parts as required
- Ensure that the field service truck is adequately stocked and maintained
- Estimate time and materials required to complete jobs
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Competitive salary
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally and Interstate within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
If you are driven, confident and have the required qualifications and experience, we encourage you to apply now by attaching an up-to-date CV, Trade Qualifications, High Risk Tickets and current Drivers Licence.
* Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants *