The BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd and is one of Australia's leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries.
Managing the Equipment Workshop at BTP Hazelmere, the successful candidate will require prior experience in the same or similar role along with extensive experience and knowledge of maintenance, servicing of heavy earth moving equipment, predominately CAT.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Adhering to and promoting company safety standards.
- Manage, plan, and delegate workloads to frontline leadership team.
- Provide frontline leadership team with mentoring and Guidance in their roles.
- Monitoring jobs to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage your team to achieve cost and revenue KPI’s
- Arranging adequate labour coverage for each job.
- Liaising with external suppliers and contractors.
- Attending weekly/monthly meetings as required.
Experience / Qualifications required:
- HD Trade Certification is required.
- 3 + years’ experience in a similar role.
- Extensive Knowledge of maintenance of heavy earth-moving machinery
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- SIS and ET systems knowledge
- Cert IV in Front Line Management or Similar is highly desirable
- Excel and computer skills are required
- Previous experience with LEAN and Continuous improvement desirable
Rewards on Offer:
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Competitive Salary with Super paid on all hours worked plus Benefits associated with the role.
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally, Interstate or internationally within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
- Ticket opportunities to big events and sporting matches.
Successful applicants will be required to complete, and pass fit for work medicals, drugs and alcohol test, complete company and client induction requirements.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants