Ausdrill Limited is currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to fill Sampling roles at their KCGM Fimiston operations.
The successful applicant will be required to work a 2 weeks on, 1 week off continuous shift roster and have a desire to progress in the drilling industry.
The role will suit Kalgoorlie residents and those wishing for a home life.
The following is required to apply for the position:
- Hold a current West Australian Drivers Licence. C class as a minimum.
- Be able to successfully complete pre-employment medical, drug screen and functional assessment.
- Present a National police clearance no older than 3 months.
- Have a reasonable level of mechanical aptitude.
- Hold full working rights in Australia.
- Be physically fit to work in sometimes testing climatic environment
This is an opportunity to secure permanent and stable employment in the mining industry on a permanent, full time basis
Ausdrill Limited offer employee benefits including salary packaging (Novated Leases, Remote Area benefits) in accordance with company policy and legislative requirements.
If you are interested in a career in one of Australia’s premier mining services companies, please apply today.