Ausdrill Northwest Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of Ausdrill Limited, provides exploration and water well drilling services to clients throughout Western Australia.
Ausdrill Northwest are looking for 5 x Drillers Offsiders to join our team working on exploration programs across Western Australia. This is a fantastic entry level mining opportunity.
To assist the Driller, previous offsiding experience is preferred but not essential.
To meet the challenges candidates must:
- Be physically fit and prepared to undertake manual duties
- Be willing and able to work and live in extreme, remote exploration environments (hot, dusty and remote sites)
- Be available for an immediate start
- Be prepared to work on a continuous shift roster (days/nights)
- Hold a valid HR drivers licence, or working towards a HR (Learners permit considered)
- Hold or be able to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Valid First Aid Certificate (highly regarded)
- Be able to successfully pass a drug & alcohol screen as well as a full physical functional fitness assessment to the companies’ standard.
Please note that this position is very labour intensive and requires working outdoors in remote areas in sometimes extreme weather conditions.
Whilst the majority of positions will be offered on a two weeks on/ one week off roster, the ability to be away up to four weeks may be required for certain exploration projects FIFO from Perth.
Rewards on Offer:
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
(Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted)
Genuine candidates should apply direct to this advertisement.
Recruitment Agents need not contact us with potential candidates