Ausdrill Limited are currently looking for a Drill Fitter to join our team in the Bowen basin. The role would entail working with a small team on site maintaining CAT SKSW and Epiroc DML Drill rigs and associated equipment.
The role is a 7 days /7 days off live in town or DIDO with roster flexibility to suit. Overtime can be available as required.
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Applicants MUST be HD Trade Qualified and hold an Australian recognized trade certificate
- Coal board Medical and standard 11
- Ideally hold a current unrestricted HR driver’s license
- Previous experience in the drilling / mining industry working on Production Drilling equipment
- The position calls for the need to troubleshoot and repair diesel engines, hydraulics and compressed air systems, along with maintaining associated support equipment
What Rewards Will I Get?
- Level of income is dependent on experience and ability.
- Ongoing personal development is achieved by “on the job” training.
- The ability to advance your career opportunities within the Ausdrill Group. Such positions include Leading Hand and Supervisory roles though-out Australia.
Ausdrill Limited offer generous employee benefits including salary packaging (Novated Leases, Remote Area benefits) in accordance with company policy and legislative requirements.
If you are interested in a career in one of Australia’s premier mining services companies, please apply today.