A newly developed and exciting opportunity has now become available for an innovative Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist to join a small but dynamic team and become a key part of a leading and progressive Mining Services Company.
Reporting to the Manager Brand and Communications, the Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist will focus on the creation and execution of multiple digital strategies and campaigns to increase brand awareness and improve both internal and external communications. Initially a temporary assignment, this role has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Content Strategy: Developing and implementing a content plan that engages our key audiences and reinforces our competitive advantage in the marketplace. You’ll have a nose for a good story and be able to build a network of stakeholders internally to feed you information.
- Website Management: Updating a number of the Group’s websites as well as optimising the content and using the suite of google tools to understand and analyse digital trends.
- Digital Communications/Marketing: You’ll be responsible for investigating and implementing new ways to help us reach our diverse workforce and communicate important messages in a variety of different ways.
You’ll be a creative self-starter, with an interest in solving communications problems and an eye on technology. The ideal candidate will have refined attention to detail and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with;
- Business degree in Communications and/or Marketing
- A Digital Media background is essential
- Solid understanding of WordPress platforms and associated programs
- Working knowledge and exposure in using Google analytics, GMB and Tag Manager
- Experience in Industrial or B2B marketing and advertising
- Strong organisation and communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop their visions
- Ability to work on multiple projects, autonomously at times, within tight deadlines
As a Company, we promote a collaborative culture at Ausdrill. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
If you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy, we encourage you to apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV and supporting documentation.