Due to an increase in project requirements, we require qualified and experienced field-based Drill Fitters to join us immediately for short term casual and long term permanent roles on a 2 on, 1 off roster on-site.
You will be required to troubleshoot and repair diesel engines, hydraulics and high-pressure systems, along with the maintenance of DML Drill rigs and associated support equipment.
Successful applicants must be prepared to FIFO directly to and from Perth.
What Qualifications / Experience Do I Need?
- Previous experience working on DML drill rigs
- Australian Recognised HD Trade Certificate
- HD Cert 3 and Statement of attainment - Preferred
- Hold a current C class driver’s license
- Experienced and adapt to working in remote and hot site conditions
- Be able to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Ability to mobilise immediately
Rewards on Offer:
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally and Interstate within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
Applicants will be required to successfully complete and pass fit for work medicals including drugs and alcohol screening and participate in company and client induction requirements.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants