BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd and is one of Australia's leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a trade experienced background to develop a new career path using knowledge to support our customer base across Western Australia
As the Customer Support Advisor your primary responsibilities will include:
- Proactively promote and sell BTP’s Products & Services across the Mining Industry and associated equipment businesses
- Provide client support with regards to product and service support solutions for heavy earthmoving equipment, parts, components and equipment overhauls
- Effective account and territory management of assigned customers to maintain and grow sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with all relevant stakeholders from assigned key customers
- Recommend product and technical solutions that provide the overall lowest cost of operation and maintenance to our customers
- Ensure that customers always receive a high level of service and technical advice
- Be a participant in the business in our on-going Continuous Improvement programs
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times
- Experience in a Sales, Account Management or Business Development role, ideally within the Mining, Construction or Industrial sector
- High level of self-drive and an ability to problem solve
- Heavy earthmoving equipment experience preferred
- Have strong organisational and communication skills
As a Company, we promote an inclusive and collaborative culture at BTP. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
If you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy, we encourage you to apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV and supporting documentation.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants