MinAnalytical, part of the Ausdrill group of companies, is a quality-focused, independent analytical service company providing a range of geochemical and precious metals analysis to the minerals exploration and mining industry.
Reporting to the General Manager you will network throughout the industry to develop and maintain relationships with current and potential clients. Your activities will focus on growing and diversifying revenue streams while promoting and creating awareness of MinAnalytical’s service capabilities.
In addition, this role is required to participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of company goals, objectives and to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in geochemical / precious metals laboratory analysis.
- Proven background in business development and management.
- Detailed understanding of Mineral Analysis equipment
- Certificate level studies in management, sales or similar preferred
- Exceptional employee and client relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate contracts and tenders
- Experience in the preparation and delivery of appropriately evaluated contracts within the required timeframes
- Planning and scheduling skills
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop awareness, identify and convert profitable sales opportunities among existing and new customers
- Motivate and drive business development activities to deliver on internal profitability targets
- Maintain a thorough understanding of industry trends, technological developments and client requirements
- Compile tender submissions and contractual documentation
- Set up systems to enable efficient monitoring of contract performance
- Communicate with key stakeholders on critical scopes within the executed contracts and effectively manage variations
The successful applicant will be part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team with a leading Contract Mining Company. We promote an inclusive and collaborative culture within the Ausdrill Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants