The BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd and is one of Australia's leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earth moving industries.
BTP Group currently have a requirement for a qualified Boilermaker/Heavy Fabricator with experience in a leadership position to ensure the smooth and safe operation of maintenance and repairs to Heavy Earth moving equipment.
The Primary function will see the successful candidate lead by example in all aspects of the of Boilermaker/Heavy Fabricator trade
Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensure all safety requirements are met by the team
- Identify training requirements
- Perform duties of a Boilermaker/Heavy Fabricator
- Mentor, Support and encourage team member and apprentices
- Collaborate with the Hydraulics & Engineering Supervisor on scope of work, teams and development.
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Trade Certificate in Boiler making/Heavy Fabrication.
- Experience working on Heavy Mining equipment including CAT or Komatsu
- Proficient with FCAW all positions and ARA air gouging
- LF and DG or RB Licence essential
- Workplace Leadership Cert IV desirable
- Welding Inspection qualifications desirable
- Codes desirable
- IR ticket desirable
- Good written and oral communication skills
Rewards on Offer:
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Competitive hourly rate with Super paid on all hours worked
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally and Interstate within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
Successful applicants will be required to complete, and pass fit for work medicals, drugs and alcohol test, complete company and client induction requirements.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants